- Established to provide services in Endocrine Surgery.
- Currently staffed by one consultant and four rotational medical officer trainees.
- Provide clinical services.
- Involved in undergraduate and postgraduate training
- Involved in research activities pertaining to endocrine surgery.
- To provide the best evidence-based care for patients with endocrine surgical diseases.
- To provide streamlined care for patients with complex endocrine surgery conditions in conjunction with the relevant surgical sub-specialities.
Our vision is to create a recognized unit that provides quality care for endocrine surgery patients as well as training and research opportunities to aspiring endocrine surgeons.
Our mission is to create a unit that can provide comprehensive holistic care to patients with endocrine surgery conditions.
MEET OUR EXPERTS
ENDOCRINE CLINIC CONSULTATION
8.00am – 1.00pm
Surgical Clinic (Klinik Surgeri) on Level 1 of University of Malaya Medical Centre
Please attend with a referral note from your doctor to make an appointment to see us.